Become a landlord! Make a smart investment by purchasing an apartment in PineworX and renting it out.
Let’s take a look at the numbers. In the below calculation, we have used a one bedroom apartment as an example, with a 30-year bond period.
In this calculation, we have assumed the following:
Rental and levy escalations at 8% and the Prime lending rate at 10.5%.
If you hold on to your apartment as a long-term investment, it is estimated that you should be cashflow positive after approximately 6 years.
What makes PineworX a good place for tenants to rent?
Besides the financial benefits, what makes PineworX a good place for tenants to live?
- Also referred to as the 10-minute suburb, Pinelands is close to everywhere. Whether you’re on your way to the hustle of Cape Town’s CBD, shopping in Century City, or catching the waves and beach in Muizenberg or Camps Bay – you’ll travel no more than 20 kilometres in either direction.
- Within walking distance from Howard Shopping Centre and several schools, PineworX is only 6km from the University of Cape Town, 2,5km from Life Vincent Palotti Hospital and 2,5km from Old Mutual’s head office, which makes it an excellent investment option.
- PineworX is uniquely positioned to offer a sophisticated and modern address in a quiet suburb with every convenience within walking distance.
- With access control, security by CCTV cameras your tenants are safe and secure.
- Fibre-to-the-Home Wifi makes sure that they can easily stay connected (they still contract through a service provider for the actual data usage).
- Brand new apartment with modern finishes, which includes engineered stone tops in the kitchen, built in cupboards and vinyl flooring.
Become a landlord – get in touch with us
Would you like to know more about how to become a property investor? If you have any questions about the above calculation, want to know about rentals or how to purchase an apartment at PineworX, get in touch with our agents and talk them through your concerns.
They are more than happy to assist as much as possible.